As you all are very aware I am a huge Celine Dion fan! I bought tickets for her world tour about a year ago and I am overjoyed to tell you that I have a little under 3 weeks until I am sitting 7 rows away from this amazing woman!!! There are 8 of us going and I just cannot wait any longer, I want it to be here and now. I am a little worried about how I am going to feel after the concert is over, most people would be at an all time high after a concert like this, however I am afraid I may feel the exact opposite because I do not know the next time I will be able to see or listen to her. Celine will have left the building and I am not so sure how I feel about that. I am certain that you will all be waiting in anticipation for me to post pictures from the concert, :) this I pray that they are allowing us to take in our cameras! Wish me luck-
Yippee, 3 more weeks!! I'm super excited too. OK... I gotta see more picture on your blog next time :) Your set up it super cute. Wanna hear something funny... Everytime I type the word "blog" is comes out glob. Yep maybe I need to have my head examined. It might be full of glob. Love yah sista. Talk to you soon. -Mellie
You are a Dork a Lork!! You never told me that you finally started a blog!! I remember saying you were gonna, but I never got the final word! I hope everything is going good with you! I hope you have a blast at Celine Dion! You did love to blast her music in our apt!! Glad I found you!!!:)
5 comments:
I bet you will have tons of fun. I hope they let you take cameras, too! Celine is so talented!
Hey Stef!!
I love your blog! I love you! I love Celine!! I can't wait!
Yippee, 3 more weeks!! I'm super excited too.
OK... I gotta see more picture on your blog next time :) Your set up it super cute.
Wanna hear something funny... Everytime I type the word "blog" is comes out glob. Yep maybe I need to have my head examined. It might be full of glob.
Love yah sista. Talk to you soon.
-Mellie
Sooo cute!! You are just too creative! And I can leave a comment!! Love ya,
You are a Dork a Lork!! You never told me that you finally started a blog!! I remember saying you were gonna, but I never got the final word! I hope everything is going good with you! I hope you have a blast at Celine Dion! You did love to blast her music in our apt!! Glad I found you!!!:)
Post a Comment